Palmetto Hall Plantation
Palmetto Hall Plantation is the most recent community development on the North end of the Island, offering a private and quiet scenic golfing community to its residents.
Palmetto Hall offers its residents:
- Approximately 750 acres of low country land with 500 planned home sites (still being constructed) and over 200 acres devoted to natural wetlands, preserves, and lagoons.
- 2 Championship Golf Courses designed by and named after renowned Golf advocates Arthur Hills and Robert Crupp.
- Fishing available in Lagoons.
- Palmetto Hall Club: 14,000 square-foot “Old South” style clubhouse, housing a members-only lounge, private dining and card rooms, pro shop, and Dining Room. Also hosts large swimming pool, children’s playground and tennis courts. Membership limited to property owners.
- Association Fee: Improved: $600.00/year; Unimproved: $450.00/year